Today John went back to work after being home for the last three days. I have to admit I miss him very much when is is working, for the next four days I feel like I'm in solitary confinement. What is a girl to do but THINK of all the many things she wishes she had or was doing.
1. I would love maid service! When John is home I don't really do much house work so by Saturday the house is in bad shape.
2. A magic hair brush that will comb the girls hair, I HATE doing it half the time I suck at it anyway or they mess it up 20 minutes later.
3. To never have to shower again. Payten either cries the entire time I'm in the shower or she is in it with me. Try shaving with a 16 month old watching your every move. I find her in my shower trying to shave her little legs.
4. I wish for all ready made meals so I'll never have to think 'whats for dinner' I hate that at 7 in the morning I'm already thinking what am I going to feed these guys for dinner.
5. To get better then John in all the Wii games, the man needs to know what it feels like to loose.
6. No CAR payment, ever again seeing $500 go to a freakin car each month kills me.
7. Have grass in my yard.
8. Have the best kitchen cooke were (wear) not sure.
9. To always know the right answers to give to my girls.
10. Someone to read to Payten, by the 12 hour of it I want to burn all books in my house.
11. Another Baby.
12. Vacations twice a year.
13. To be in the young women's.
14. To always want to go to church.
15. A new computer.
16. To never burn another thing. While I was writing this I burnt my cinnamon rolls I have been making all day for the Super Bowl party.