Tuesday, May 19, 2009

All Dressed Up

Every time I do laundry I have to fight with Payten to leave the clean clothes alone. She loves trying on the clean clothes; with each new piece she has to tell me how pretty it is. Lately she has insisted on wearing her Church dresses around the house, she even makes John put her pretty shoes on her.

If you look at the couch you can see my clean clothes pile. Also can you tell that her first piece of laundry is Kailten's panties! She cracks me up.

Daddy's ties are fun to play with!

5 comments:

Eldredge Family said...

She is SO GIRLY!!! I love how she claps and sings songs! I think she a dolly! I still wonder what it would be like to have a girl??

Tamra and Jim said...

Yes, girls are so much fun! Each one is different, though, no matter how many you have.

Liz said...

She does love clothes! She had the time of her life at Amanda's baby shower. She oohed and awed over every little outfit. Tamra is right every girl is different that's for sure.
Still loving her smile! :)

Amanda Griggs said...

what a dolly! I love her so much!

Sharron said...

What a woman . . . getting her priorities lined up already! Strut your stuff Peyton! good job getting such cute pics mama!