Tuesday, May 17, 2011

so much to do

We are loving our new home and this new adventure. Haven is happy and learning what it's like to have her dad around. Sometimes this can be hard for her, however she is a sweet girl and as always we love her. Kaitlen is getting used to a small school, and her new found popularity. She is from a big city therefore she must be cool! Payten thinks our house has monsters and 99% sleeps with John and I. Caden is a sweet boy that loves playing with the broom, remote and car keys. I know I promised to update you on our home but between school, being a mom and our move I'm so busy. I promise house is coming.

1 comment:

how to unlock blackberry storm said...

Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
how to unlock blackberry bold