Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November

Well we did it, we survived our first snow storms, first Thanksgiving away from home and another trip to the ER! I'm looking forward to Christmas and can't believe we are in the last month of 2011.

He didn't want to wear is binnie, but I think he is so cute in it.
Caden in his snow suite, LOL I think he's adorable!
Payten in her snow suite, she had so much fun!
Kaitlen, playing in the snow she had a blast!
Caden eating Grandpa Carl's Thanksgiving dinner, he would only eat on Carl's lap!
Kaitlen broke her arm, she wanted a Christmas green cast this time:(

2 comments:

Sharron said...

Busy, busy. did you actually get enough sun for your solar oven to cook? . . or did they figure any temperature raise was a good sign?

Jessica Caldwell said...

My oven worked out, I asked about the light bulb but she wanted it to be all solar energy.