Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pregnant and Christmas Shopping

Yesterday John and I went out to get our shopping started we were excited and hoping for some great deals. As the day went on we were doing good we had evenly split our money so each child would have the same amount of gifts, we found the cutest Santa gift for Payten everything was going great until........

FOOT\CALF cramps hit me I could hardly walk to a bench to sit down I had silent tears running down my checks all I wanted to do was cry on John's arm until the cramps went away. We decided to go home and come back when Payten was in bed and I had some rest. I get such horrible leg\feet\calf cramps when I'm pregnant that many nights I can't sleep because of a cramp. So wish me luck we still need to get a few more things for them here is to more cramps to come!!

4 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

I hated the leg cramps when I was pregnant! I never had them while walking in a store, but i had the screaming mimi's while shopping. I also had those dreaded leg cramps at night! You're almost done Sister, hang in there!

Eldredge Family said...

cramps suck! Sorry you are having hard times.....it will be over soon so enjoy the journey......rofl!!!!

Liz said...

I hated leg cramps...sounds like you inherited the tendancy toward them from me...sorry. I still get them(as you know). Poor Teele I about scare him to death those rare occasions I wake up screaming. Your getting close to being done so hang in there! Love you!

Megan said...

calcium, water, potassium... that is always what people would tell me when i got them.
Eating a banana every night before bed seemed to do some good.
Hope you have finished your shopping by now.
Good luck with all those annoying things that come with being preggers.
Isn't it the most wonderful time?