Thursday, October 1, 2009

People of Walmart

I saw this on a friends blog and laugh all day yesterday. I have tried to get the link on my blog but it's just not working out for me. I was able to get some pictures from the site but there are so many take a look at the web site it is......
www.peopleofwalmart.com it is very funny. I'm going to make sure I dress up to go into walmart for now on that's for sure.

TIGHTER!!!
Tramp Stamped
Sanford And Son
Look At Me!
The Irony Of “Self Checkout”
Not Even Close

3 comments:

Mariah said...

That was hilarious, scary, and crazy! Glad I wasn't in any of them. I look like a hag most of the time when I go to Walmart. This gave me a good laugh.

Sharron said...

/everyone at Bountiful Baskets will be looking for this after Mariah told them all about it this morning.

What's sad is that when I see someone in there that is dressed nicely, I think it looks weird . . . what does that say about me?

Liz said...

I'm with sharron...I saw a chick in a evening gown, heels and such pushing a basket and just shopping away. Who grocery shops dressed like that? These were SO funny thanks for the laugh!