Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Late Birthday John

I'm so horrible that I haven't blogged John's 33 birthday. My sweet "old man" turned 33 on October 2 he thinks that being almost 5 years older then me makes him my old man. I say he is the best and I'm very lucky to have him. I wished I could have bought him a million things for his birthday but we had just started work so instead we stayed home and Mom made him a Peanut butter cheese cake (John's Favorite) Crystal and Spencer gave him two movie passes and Amanda and John gave him a Chillies gift card. Crystal watched our girls for us, so we could go on our date it was so much fun. We had not been on a date with each other in over two years. Needless to say we had a great time. I think the best gift was finding out we are having another baby girl!!

4 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

So glad he had a good birthday...33 is still young! I'm happy you guys got to get away for a while everybody needs that once in a while.

Unknown said...

Happy 33rd birthday!

Liz said...

33! WOW he is a moldy oldie! You guys crack me up...I guess my mom felt the same way when I groaned about being old. Really though just 7 more years and YIKES! Just kidding...glad you and John got to get away for a much needed date/break! Happy birthday John.

Eldredge Family said...

Happy Birthday dude! I don't want to be old! I am so glad Jessy is married to the oldest man in the family! LOL! I still feel young and spry!