Thursday, September 19, 2013

Family Update

Well we did it again, we moved to Missoula about 3 weeks ago. We love it here, the children have all settled into our new home and their new schools. John and I bought a bread route from Bimbo bread and should close on it the beginning of November. John is the "bread guy" for Missoula and the surrounding area. We truly have been blessed with this opportunity and look forward to our future in Missoula. Payten started 1st grade and she loves it. We worry about her being at school without having Kaitlen there to protect her. She blows me at least a hundred kisses from the playground before I ever drive away, she is such a sweet girl. Kaitlen is in middle school now, she worried about 6th grade for so long that I was so glad when she started and came home the first day loving it! Haven is also in 6th grade and she loves it because the boys are cute! I can't believe how big our girls are getting. We surprised them over the summer with iPhones, now I get text messages from them and I truly feel old LOL!! I spend my days at home with our two sons. Its such a relaxing time that I look forward to snuggles from Caden and sweet kisses from Brennen. The weather is changing and so are the leafs on the trees. I cant believe that it's almost time for the holidays. I hope that you all are well.

No comments: